Diploma in Revit Architecture
- Course Code: MBREV01
- Location: Benchmark Institute
- Online : No
- Duration: 72 hours (3 months / 6 months)
- Cost: Rs. 30,000.00
- Installments : Yes (03)
- Printed Certificate : Yes
- Shareable Certificate : Yes
- Exams Included: Yes
- Applications : Auto Desk Revit 2021
Diploma in Revit Architecture
Create coordinated, consistent, and complete model-based designs
- Begin modeling in 3D with accuracy and precision.
- Automatically update floor plans, elevations, and sections as your model develops.
- Let Revit handle routine and repetitive tasks with automation so you can focus on higher-value work.
Collaborate across teams, disciplines, and time zones
- Revit features tools for architecture, engineering, and construction professionals.
- Contributors across all disciplines work together in Revit, helping them deliver projects more efficiently and with fewer errors
- Design and construction teams can collaborate on Revit projects anywhere, anytime using BIM 360 Design, a powerful and secure cloud-based design collaboration and data management solution.
Seamlessly extend Revit’s functionality for visualization, analysis, reality capture, and more
- Get more from Revit with native integrations and easy interoperability with Autodesk software, including generative design and multi-product workflows through the AEC Collection.
- Explore third-party services and add-ins from a global network of AEC industry partners.
- Connect to resources and help supported by the Revit community.
• Introduction to BIM and Revit Architecture
• Project Settings
• Multi – story Settings
• Complete a Plan by using different wall families
• Designing Complex walls and Wall Profiles
• Placing Doors, Windows and Components
• View and Camera Settings
• Dimensions and Constraints
• Designing Floors and Ceilings
• Placing Ceiling Components
• Curtain Walls Creations
• Designing different Stair case types
• Conceptual Modeling for Exterior Design
• Project Presentation with Rendering and Walkthroughs
• Annotation and Scheduling
• Placing Structural Elements
• Sheet setting and Plotting
• Site Designing
• Working with a Team
• Working with Linked Models
• Presenting a Project with Multiple Design Options
• Creating multiple phases
• Presenting the Project with customized materials
• Placing Decals
• Interference Checking
• Customizing Project Settings
• Export / Import
• Working with element groups
• Creating customized families
• Doors, Windows, Furniture, Staircase, Lights
• Walkthrough video
• Rendering high quality Images
Certificate at the end of the course?
You will be able to get your certificate as soon as you pass all the exams of the course. If you are going abroad for a job or higher education, in addition to the certificate, you can get a printed program transcript with the complete details of the course in one day.
Verification of your certificate online has now become an international standard. The uniqueness of the certificate is that it can be verified online at any time in any institution in the world. That is, you will receive a Shareable Certificate. It has the ability to instantly get all the details of the course you have taken along with your photo.
This is fully sponsored by etest.lk, Sri Lanka’s leading online exam flatform. In addition, you will receive an online link to the certificate. It can also be mentioned in your Bio Data. The following is an example.