Certificate in English
- Course Code: Eng-L01
- Location: Benchmark Institute
- Online : No
- Duration: 6 months
- Cost: Rs. 24,000.00
- Installments : Yes (06)
- Printed Certificate : Yes
- Shareable Certificate : Yes
- Exams Included: Yes
- Applications : –
Certificate in English
The Basic Spoken English course is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in spoken English communication. This course is suitable for beginners who want to develop their conversational skills, build vocabulary, and gain confidence in using English in everyday situations. Through interactive activities, practice exercises, and real-life scenarios, students will gradually enhance their ability to communicate effectively in English.
By the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Conversational Proficiency: Engage in basic conversations, express thoughts, and respond appropriately in various real-life situations.
- Vocabulary Building: Expand vocabulary related to common topics and daily activities.
- Pronunciation and Intonation: Improve pronunciation and intonation for clear and effective communication.
- Grammar Fundamentals: Understand and apply fundamental grammatical structures in spoken English.
- Listening Skills: Develop active listening skills to understand spoken English in different accents and contexts.
- Social and Cultural Awareness: Learn about cultural nuances and social conventions related to English communication.
- Confidence Building: Gain confidence in using English through practical exercises and activities.
- Introduction to Spoken English:
- Importance of spoken English in daily life.
- Building confidence in speaking.
- Greetings and Introductions:
- Common greetings and introductions.
- Expressing personal information.
- Everyday Conversations:
- Ordering at restaurants and cafes.
- Shopping and bargaining.
- Asking for directions.
- Talking About Yourself and Others:
- Describing people and personalities.
- Talking about hobbies and interests.
- Time and Activities:
- Discussing daily routines and schedules.
- Talking about past, present, and future activities.
- Asking for Help and Making Requests:
- Polite ways to ask for assistance.
- Making requests and favors.
- Expressions and Idioms:
- Using common expressions and idiomatic phrases.
- Cultural Awareness:
- Understanding cultural differences in communication.
Assessment will be based on in-class participation, role-play exercises, short presentations, and periodic quizzes. The focus will be on practical application and improvement over time.
This course aims to provide students with the foundational skills necessary for effective spoken English communication in various everyday contexts. Through engaging activities and interactive learning, students will gain confidence and competence in using spoken English.
Please tailor the above template to match your specific course details, duration, and learning objectives.